Safely transitioning from A to B
Get instant access to the latest cloud-first architectures and new economic models for running multiple cloud (native services residing in more than one cloud) and multi-cloud (mixing and matching services from various providers). Using validated blueprints, our solution specialists will be with you at every step – define, design, deploy, and operate.
VMware Cloud Health
It’s very easy to sign-up and consume public cloud resources. The hard bit is keeping up as accounts, services and costs spiral across the business. VMware Cloud Health takes those problems away, enabling you to present accurate data to each unit and put effective policies and controls in place.
- Stabilised public cloud spend growth
- Stronger IT governance and compliance
- Improved tracking and reporting
- Full visibility of hidden costs
- Easier to pinpoint waste and under-utilised accounts
- Greater data accuracy and simpler budgeting
We’ll help you to quickly establish an SD-WAN overlay fabric, enabling better insertion and chaining of all your services – on-premise and in the cloud – for step change gains in network reliability, security and efficiency, not to mention commercial frugality. In turn, boosting service levels and most importantly user experience across your IT estate.
- Ability to connect any user, to any application, across any cloud
- Assured performance for demanding applications, such as voice and video
- Branches deployed in minutes with edge activation from the cloud
- Better cloud and bandwidth economics through WAN circuit aggregation
- Fewer single-function appliances and branch IT complexity
- Automated WAN circuit discovery, configuration and monitoring
VMware on AWS, Azure or Google
Designed for clients with hybrid and multi-cloud strategies who don’t want to choose. We take away the hassle and cost of managing apps and services across multiple clouds such as AWS, Azure and Google platforms – providing you with a more effective, light-touch cloud-agnostic approach.
- Freedom of not having to go all-in with a single cloud provider
- Faster provisioning and speed-to-market
- Improved tracking of consumption and costs
- Simpler governance and administration of cross-cloud services
- Greater automation across AWS, Azure and Google
- Better visibility into security postures across private and public workloads
If you have a question or need our help. Get in touch.
Our London HQ
57 Southwark Street,
London, England, SE1 1RU
+44 (0)20 7682 2820
MONDAY – FRIDAY
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM