What is it?
Creative VDIPOD is a desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution that can be consumed in the cloud, on premise or in a hybrid model. VDIPOD was built for business continuity, workforce mobility and global collaboration. It combines best-of-breed technologies – including VMware Horizon VDI, Dell PowerEdge servers, Nvidia GRID graphics cards, Cisco networking & security, F5 Load Balancing and NetApp storage.
How does it work
Initially designed for the AEC industry handling large BIM models, VDIPOD has been adapted to deliver superior performance for heavy data users and global project teams across other vertical markets. You simply choose the jointly managed or fully managed option you prefer, and whether the equipment sits in your data centre or on our world-class platform.
How VDIPOD compares with Azure/AWS/VMware vCloud
- Full end-to-end solution with Creative supplying and managing all components including the VMware horizon management layer.
- Data hosted in UK and/or Amsterdam, ensuring transparent data sovereignty.
- Creative specialists virtualise and update your applications as necessary.
Cloud advantages over on-prem VDI
- Capacity scales up and down as business needs change, reducing IT costs.
- Built-in disaster recovery through geographic data centre redundancy.
- Predictable OpEx payments and no more large upfront CapEx costs.
- Recurring savings for instance, on desktop refreshes, maintenance, support.
- Hosted data, securely backed up by Creative, lowering storage costs.
- Easier and more secure external collaboration without the need to give network access to third parties.
If you have a question or need our help. Get in touch.
Our London HQ
57 Southwark Street,
London, England, SE1 1RU
+44 (0)20 7682 2820
MONDAY – FRIDAY
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM