Monitoring as a Service
One of the most formidable challenges with infrastructure management is lack of visibility across the full IT estate – the elusive single pane of glass. Many organisations spend heavily on resilience, high availability, and disaster recovery, but overlook the relatively small investment that should be made in monitoring.
Similarly, very few technical teams have people dedicated to the role, so it’s left as an afterthought. Or, monitoring is handed down as another task on top of someone’s busy day job. That’s understandable especially when IT headcount and resources are under pressure.
Often the neglected child of IT, monitoring can also become fractured and ineffective because it involves lots of tools or, worse still, because it only covers certain elements rather than every point of infrastructure. So, that single pane of glass remains out of reach.
What is Monitoring as a Service?
With monitoring as a service, you can:
- Set up alerts flagging potential issues, such as capacity, performance, and hardware health
- Build scheduled configuration backups for routers, switches, and firewalls
- Application network and infrastructure availability alerting
- Custom alerting based on event/threshold occurrence
- Capabilities to extend this to our 24/7 UK based support teams, fully managed incident response service with escalation to subject matter experts (CCIE and vCAP level)
Benefits of Monitoring as a Service
No more disruptive out-of-hours calls and laborious root cause analysis and reason-for-outage reports. Using dependency mapping, we’ll show the real impact a component failure would have on your business and user experience.
So, you’re no longer managing bits of a business service – you’re managing it across all points including database, application, network, server, and storage.
Benefits Creative ITC’s monitoring as a service include:
- Less chance of IT outages and downtime
- Less false positive alerts, one of the biggest timewasters for IT Ops staff
- Savings from staff productivity and support costs
- Improved IT inventory and capacity planning data
- Smarter prioritisation of IT planning and investment decisions
- Offers simple add-ons, including incident response and triage support from our 24/7 highly skilled support team
- Increases IT visibility and insight into risks, such as equipment at end of life or outside warranty and support
Why Use Creative ITC's Monitoring as a Service
Implemented by engineers and IT leaders, for engineers and IT leaders, Monitoring-as-a-Service from Creative eliminates these challenges and ensures that single pane of glass.
As an independent, objective third party, Creative works across all functions of IT. We’ll onboard you as part of a structured project, maintaining focus throughout until your objectives are met.
That means not simply monitoring IT components, but also protecting your critical business services. Providing that clear oversight of potential issues and their impact. Our joint engagement will be highly collaborative with Creative consultants simplifying your journey from the outset.
When it comes to your IT infrastructure, you’re the experts. Let us help you prove it. We believe monitoring isn’t just there to tell you something’s broken – it should also warn you when something’s about to break.
By utilising the full features and capabilities of monitoring that often get overlooked, we can provide that deeper level of insight, freeing you from disruptive out-of-hours calls and completing laborious root cause analysis and reason for outage reports.
To arrange a free, no-strings consultation or a trial of Monitoring-as-a-Service, or to find out more about integration with our range of managed services, please contact us.
If you have a question or need our help. Get in touch.
Our London HQ
57 Southwark Street,
London, England, SE1 1RU
+44 (0)20 7682 2820
MONDAY – FRIDAY
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM